25 Killer IR’s
WAV & Kemper formats
Single & Combined mics
Mix & Play ready
Gritty & Punchy
All the IR’s in this pack were carefully crafted with the best high gain Orange tones in mind.
Whether you are just jamming out or need mix ready Orange tones, this pack covers it all!
The Yellow Ir Pack is based on the Orange PPC412 4×12 guitar cab loaded with British Celestion V30’s. This iconic cab delivers a full, balanced, focussed tone with thick lows, warm mids and a pleasant top end. With a collection of 18 different microphones we came up with some unique blends and the best high gain guitar tones you could possibly wish for, giving you instant access to the Iconic Orange tone.
The goal of this IR pack was not to give you endless microphone options. In our experience you can get lost in all the different options pretty fast and before you know it you get sucked down the rabbit hole of mic skipping and tone searching. Instead we’ve created the best Oranger IR’s we could with enough options to find you an Iconic Orange tone instantly.
– 25 Killer Orange IR’s, all killer no filler
– All IR’s were created using high-end and professional studio equipment and microphones
– Engineered specifically for high gain sounds, giving you instant great tone
– The bundle comes with multiple .wav file formats 24bit 44.1kHz, 48kHz and 96kHz sample rates
– Compatible with software and hardware IR loaders that support .wav format IR’s
– Check ‘The Ultimate Free Bundle’ and test a few IR’s yourself!
We believe cab names and microphones can distract you from finding the right sound. You would be picking mics with your eyes instead of your ears. That’s why we decided to just name our cabs 1 to 25 so you can pick your favorite cab by ear and not by microphone or blend. In the end it doesn’t matter what mic you use as long as the tones are killer.
Drums & Tones is in no way affiliated with the said brand names, and are just used as descriptive labeling.
Only available as download.