25 Brutal Bass IR’s
WAV & Kemper formats
Single & Combined Mics
Mix & Play ready
Deep & Rich
All the Ir’s in this pack were carefully crafted with the best Ampeg bass tones in mind.
Whether you are just jamming out or need mix ready Ampeg tones, this pack covers it all!
The Ampere Bass Ir Pack is based on the Ampeg SVT-410HLF bass cab, the classic cab for heavy music. Known for a devastating low end, dynamic midrange and superb top end. With a collection of 18 different microphones we came up with some unique blends and the most brutal bass tones you could possibly wish for, giving you instant access to the classic Ampeg tone.
The goal of this IR pack was not to give you endless microphone options. In our experience you can get lost in all the different options pretty fast and before you know it you get sucked down the rabbit hole of mic skipping and tone searching. Instead we’ve created the best Ampeg IR’s we could with enough options to find you a brutal bass tone instantly.
– 25 Brutal Ampeg IR’s, all killer no filler
– All IR’s were created using high-end and professional studio equipment and microphones
– Engineered specifically for brutal and heavy sounds, giving you instant great bass tone
– The bundle comes with multiple .wav file formats 24bit 44.1kHz, 48kHz and 96kHz sample rates
– Compatible with software and hardware IR loaders that support .wav format IR’s
– Check ‘The Ultimate Free Bundle’ and test a few IR’s yourself!
We believe cab names and microphones can distract you from finding the right sound. You would be picking mics with your eyes instead of your ears. That’s why we decided to just name our cabs 1 to 25 so you can pick your favorite cab by ear and not by microphone or blend. In the end it doesn’t matter what mic you use as long as the bass tones are brutal.
Drums & Tones is in no way affiliated with the said brand names, and are just used as descriptive labeling.
Only available as download.